Hyatt Sales Manager-Group in ST. LOUIS, Missouri
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Sales Manager is a fully competent individual who has experience in the sales process and function of a hotel. Responsibilities include selling guest rooms, meeting space and other Hyatt services to customer groups, managing accounts, and conducting site inspections, solicits and generates business. Duties also include preparing and presenting effective proposals, maintaining well organized documentation and reports, utilizes Hyatt systems and coordinates customer service requirements as appropriate. The Sales Manager will also participate and may lead event meetings, sales and other staff meetings. The Sales Manager also works as a team member with the sales and catering staff to in close contact with assigned Administrative Assistant and other support staff.
Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. It's a place where career opportunities are as unlimited as your imagination. Discover your place to shine in our warm, respectful, and inclusive culture.
- You're more than welcome. *
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- A minimum of 1-3 years of hotel sales or comparable experience preferred
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge
- Prefer completion of a Hyatt Corporate Management Training Program or equivalent training
- Prefer selling, negotiating, business writing and presentation skills training
Primary Location: US-MO-St. Louis
Organization: Hyatt Regency St Louis at the Arch
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: STL001719