Hyatt Revenue Manager in ZURICH, Switzerland
As a Revenue Manager, you will fill a pivotal role within the Park Hyatt Zürich and the main objective will be to drive revenue and market share, working with the General Manager and the executive team on guestroom inventory, market mix, pricing strategies and overall profit maximization. You will assist in developing and managing revenue/yield strategies encompassing all facets of pricing, demand analysts, yield management, market segmentation, business mix, selling strategies and tactics in accordance with the hotel strategy.
- University degree in Strategic Marketing or Hospitality/Tourism management. An MBA would be an asset
- 3-5 years work experience as a Hotel Revenue Manager
- Strategic orientation, as well as good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills
- Pricing and inventory optimization expert
- Works independently
- Technically skilled in managing all systems related to Revenue Management preferred
- Educates team members on the strategies and trends of the hotel and local lodging market as a whole
Primary Location: CH-ZH-Zurich
Organization: Park Hyatt Zurich
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: ZUR000357
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.