Hyatt Assistant Manager - Spa & Fitness - Grand Hyatt Shenzhen in SHENZHEN, China
- Effective scheduling ofSpa Therapistas required. - To maintain inventory of supplies for the operations of Spa services. - To conduct weekly/monthlySpadepartmental communication meeting and to representSpaTherapists in weekly departmental meetings. - Responsible for all aspects of Body Technicians i.e. hiring, recognition, progressive corrective action. - Maintain the facility in peak condition at all times while adhering to all aspects of theoperations budget, including payroll. - The ability to courteously interact and answer all facility related questions with members and guests. - Serve as catalyst to promote spa services to members and hotel guests. - Maintain thorough knowledge of competitors, including location, services offered, pricing,and promotions. - Assist in the administration and implementation of staff training in all aspects of the Spa's operations i.e. Business telephone usage, Guest relations, Spa services (massage, loofah, facial, etc.), Retail sales ...
- Holds diploma / certificate in related industry desirable.
- Good Computer Skills particularly in the use of MS Office. Knowledge of Spa Software desirable
- Excellent Communication & Guest Relations Skills.
- Excellent customer service and Health Club related skills.
- Good trainer, able to facilitate at all levels.
- Minimum two to four years work experience in a Spa of a hotel or High Quality Spa with good standards
- Essential prerequisite is experience in Health Club or Spa
Primary Location: CN-44-Shenzhen
Organization: Grand Hyatt Shenzhen
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: SHE000953
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.