Hyatt Assistant Manager - Front Office in MUMBAI, India
· Assists in the smooth and efficient running of the Front Office Department within the Rooms Division
· Personally greets and checks-in VIP and Long Stay guests
Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
Personally and frequently verify that guests are receiving the best possible service during check-in and check-out.
Spends time in Front Office areas to ensure that the area is managed well by the respective team and deliver the brand promise.
Ensures that guest history records are accurately maintained and all repeat guests are pre-registered.
Co-ordinates VIP movements with relevant Departments as advised.
Assists the Front Office Management Team in efficiently managing the department according to the established concept statement providing a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times
Ensures the strict control of room keys.
Coordinates all Repair and Maintenance and reports maintenance job orders.
Understands rate structure and promotional rates available.
Assist in the planning and implementation of effective training programmes for all Front Office employees in coordination with the Departmental Trainers.
Supports Departmental Trainers through ongoing feedback and assistance at monthly meetings.
Assist to develop the skills and effectiveness of all Front Office employees through the appropriate training, coaching, and/or mentoring.
Assist to prepare and posts weekly work schedules, making sure that they reflect business needs and other key performance indicators.
· University Degree/Diploma in Hospitality or Tourism Management
· Well developed Communication and Customer Relations Skills
· Well developed Computer Skills particularly in the use of MS Office, email and hotel Property Maintenance System (preferably Opera)
· Good trainer, able to facilitate at all level
· Comprehensive knowledge of business needs, financial reporting and productivity requirements
· Minimum 2 years work experience asAssistant Manager-Front Office or 4 year as Team Leader-Front Office/Guest Relations in a hotel
· Essential knowledge of travel/hotel industry
Primary Location: IN-MH-Mumbai
Organization: Hyatt Regency Mumbai
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: MUM000501
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.